Monday, April 7, 2008

Rachel Maddow's Performance on Countdown


Photo from MaddowFans.com

I wrote my own review of Rachel Maddow's hosting gig on Countdown with Keith Olbermann. I think she did a great job--in fact better than any other substitute host. It's gratifying to see that I'm not alone in my assessment. . .

[Excerpt]

Rachel Maddow scores on Countdown

Rachel Maddow scored major points tonight as she sat in for vacationing Keith Olbermann. The pressure had to be on her. She wasn't filling in for just anyone. Maddow was sitting in for Keith Olbermann - the wise guy genius who can dissect a neocon like Lizzie Borden on steroids.

As I watched Maddow go through the Countdown lineup, I thought to myself that she has got to be sweating it. I know she’s an absolute professional, but the pressure still had to be on her. . .


Read more at: Pride Depot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...