Tuesday, April 8, 2008

McCain Girls: Here Comes McCain Again

Holy mackerel. John McCain, lacking most of the internet "viral videos" of campaign songs, at least has The McCain Girls to rely on. This time, they're taking on The Eurythmics. Annie Lennox should sue.



UPDATE: I've got to tell you, I'd only watched a few seconds of this before I posted it. In keeping with the "blogger's rule," I must keep this posted. You're not supposed to delete a post as though it never happened--it looks like you're trying to cover something up. But, oh, I'm just really sorry for this one. After watching it, I'm just. . .I don't. . .it's just that I. . .I'm just really, really sorry.

Previously:

McCain Girl Has Some Words for Us

3 comments:

  1. On behalf of your faithful readers...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE review the ENTIRE video before subjecting the rest of us to it.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know you love it. They need to make a few more of these, and string them together in a midnight movie festival. Think of it:

    "McCain Drops Keep Falling on My Head"

    "Purple McCain"

    "McCainy Days and Mondays"

    The possibilities are endless. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bad. Bad, bad, bad, bad & Bad. There. I've said it and I'm done. ok...except for Wrong. wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong & wrong. Now I'm done.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...